Missing corfu

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

patandgra

Missing corfu

Post by patandgra » Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 pm

No visit to Corfu this year :sad3: got talked into going to Zante last Sept for our first and last visit! revisited Kos again this May and off to Fethiye in Sept and find ourselves missing Corfu, so we will be back next year hopefully at the Sunshine Apts in Mitiera on the road to Peroulades.by the way has anybody found the exchange rate in Greece less than you can get at home, we got a fair exchange in Sidari last may,shocking rates in Zante and below the rate we got at home on our trip to Kos!

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Missing corfu

Post by Chris » Tue May 24, 2011 1:17 pm

I am sure you enjoy your visit to Zakynthos (Zante), as much as your visits to Corfu. We have been to Zakynthos in between visits to Corfu and have enjoyed the same friendly atmosphere and customs as on Corfu. We stayed in Alykes, to the northeast of the island.

I have witnessed exchange rates lower on Corfu than the UK. For instance, today, the exchance rate in the UK on average is around €1.14, whereas, having spoke to my very good friend Tony, who works at the Sunshine and lives in Peraloudes has told me that it is around €1.12. No doubt there maybe other rates around.