KC R.I.P

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

kc - Kelvin

Post by Chris » Sun May 22, 2011 2:24 pm

It is with deep sadness that having read another forum, I find that one of our original membes "kc" (Kelvin), the husband of Sylvia, another member, passed away on the 9th May, have suffered a long illness with Prostrate Cancer.

KC has been member of this forum since January 2007, and has, along with Sylvia, offered first class information regarding Corfu, having lived on the island for sometime. KC could be found on a number of Corfu/Resort forums offering his knowledge, and will be sadly missed by all.

KC funeral will be held on Monday 23rd. Our deepest sympathies are sent to Sylvia and her family. Rest in peace KC.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: kc - Kelvin

Post by mitera » Sun May 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi Chris yes its a terrible sadness and a great loss to his family i have spoken with him on the forum before . i had a look at the pics on the avator but im not sure which one he was do you know by any chance .

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi Sue

Looking at the Avatars again, you will find a photograph of Kelvin, two below your picture, on the 5th row, and to the right, stood by his barbeque. The photograph was submitted by Sylvia. Sylvia is in the next row down with the two puppy dogs.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sun May 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Thank you Chris i see the pic now , i have read on both forums many of Sylvias posts , what a terrible tradgedy for such a lovely couple who were living their dream in Greece my deepest sympathies to the family . Susie.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: KC R.I.P

Post by mitera » Thu May 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi is that you Sylvia .. there is a post running on here about Kelvin , im so sorry for your loss i read on another forum about it and have been following the thread , he wil be missed sorely from the forums as both of you gave us many great stories and a good few laughs about your life in Greece , you have our condolences and deepest sympathy , it must have been heartbreaking for you and your family . Susan x

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Thu May 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Chicken 2000 this is the thread that is running .

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu May 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi Susie,

Having seen the post in the Sidari Section Susie..........

Chicken 2000, or SC is actually Sylvia, the wife of Kelvin KC as you have gathered. I have asked if she wants me to move her posts to this topic or visa versa.

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Thu May 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Cheers Chris :good2: :good2:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: KC R.I.P

Post by Chris » Tue May 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi Sylvia,

I have transferred the posts from the topic I started in the Pool Side Section into the Sidari topic you started. I hope this is OK.

How are, I hope you are feeling well. Look forward to seeing back on the forum.