HELP! Sunshine Resort studio Sidari

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

opustencija02

HELP! Sunshine Resort studio Sidari

Post by opustencija02 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Please if anyone was in the studio Sunshine Resort in Sidari? I found only negative comments and pictures suggest otherwise?

Thank you very much!

Admin Edit

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: HELP! Sunshine Resort studio Sidari

Post by Chris » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Sadly, many reviews I have read give the same bad reviews of this accommodation, and I have found some more reviews that you might like to read before making any further moves:

SUNSHINE RESORT REVIEWS

However, do take a look at the Sunshine Apartments. I have friends who work within this complex, and it is highly recommended on many review sites.

deboanne

Post by deboanne » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm

We have also booked for next week 29th July, what were the apartments like, should I try and change hotel.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:34 pm

As it has been said Deboanne, it appears the Sunshine Resort has had some bad reviews. However, from very reliable sources I can say that the Sunshine Apartments, which has just been awarded the Thompson Gold Certificate for the Best 2T accommodation in the world, comes highly recommended. I would be inclined, if you can, to change your accommodation in favour of the Sunshine Apartments.

Read the following reviews on the: Sunshine Apartments in Sidari and Sunshine Apartments in Sidari Reviews

SUNSHINE APARTMENTS & STUDIOS

I hope this helps you in changing your mind, and taking advantage of the Sunshine Apartments or other accommodation.