sidari car hire

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: sidari car hire

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:38 pm

There are many very good Car Hire companys on Corfu, which can be found through Google at, CORFU CAR HIRE LISTS.

I am not sure with regards to Car Hires leaving the island. This is something that you and the Car Hire may come to some arrangement.

RoyalCars in Sidari maybe a good option. Most Hire companys include a breakdown service.

afcb1965

Re: sidari car hire

Post by afcb1965 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:12 am

jonff, Not sure if you have done the drive before but if you haven't and you don't know the route trust me, bring a satnav with greece on it, a road map won't get you far, I done the drive last oct, Im abit old school and always said i'd never use a satnav(thank god the wife talked me out of that idea), It is a lovely drive down now most of the newish moterway is open, plenty of places to stop off for a meal of drink etc, think your best bet would be to try the bigger rental companies like avis or hurtes..enjoy your trip...ps we done it in about 5 and a half hours but we were hammering along(needed to get a ferry over to crete).