new to forum

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: new to forum

Post by Chris » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:07 pm

hihihi Linda,

:wel: to the Holiday Corfu Forum. Be assured that Corfu is a wonderful island, and is not a lot of difference from the islands you have mentioned. I too have been to Kefalonia, Rhodes and Zakynthos (Zante), and I have enjoyed all of them, but for me Corfu does have that little sparkle of its own, as do the other islands.

5 minutes from the Architecturally protected village of Peroulades and 15 minutes walk from the lively village of Sidari. The hotel has a slight incline to the hotel.
Each to their own, but I personally would not stay All Inclusive. I think this does restrict you from what you can do. Mainly because of meal times, in house entertainments.
However, you are obviously keen to explore the scene as they say, and I would recommend forgoing an evening meal and getting out and enjoying the fun of Sidari, even
if it means getting a taxi for the 15 minute walking distance.

Sidari is a fun place for all, young and old, and I highly recommend it.

If you have any further questions do please get back to us as and when you wish.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Hi Linda,

I will do some research on the matter of Tavernas/Restaurants, but in the meantime if you take a look through the Sidari Section, I am sure you will find that regular visitors to Sidari will have made a note of their favourite, or best Tavernas. If you also look at the topic Sidari Links, I believe there is a number of Tavernas and Restaurants listed in there, with a lot of other information on the resort.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

As promised Linda, take a look at the links below for more ideas on Tavernas and Restaurants in Sidari.

SIDARI TAVERNAS AND RESTAURANTS

All links are different, offering alternative venues for that fantastic Greek experience. Hope this helps you.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:57 pm

If there is any more questions or search for information, please do let me know. More than glad to help.