4 weeks to go

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: 4 weeks to go

Post by Chris » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:39 am

It appears you have chosen a wonderful hotel near to Sidari. However, not being an avid supporter of All Inclusive, I feel you may miss some of the fantastic opportunities available in Sidari and other locations on the island. One does tend to be drawn to the hotel, as all is supplied, which I might add maybe a good thing in this financial climate, but at the same time Corfu shows no real signs of being affected as far as the tourist goes, so as said, you may find sometimes its a decision between staying at the hotel and taking advantage of what is included in the All Inclusive holiday, or miss out on what is available across the island.

On the other hand the hotel, from the link below, and reading up on comments from other sites, The Zafaris is rated highly as a hotel, and offers its clients a good stay with lots of fun and plenty to do. Read more from the link for more information.

ZAFARIS HOTEL

However, do venture out not only for the occasional evening meal, but take advantage of some of the bus trips and boat trips organised by Travel Shops. A better choice and a better price than offered by your reps. You will see a lot more of this wonderful island, a lot more.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: 4 weeks to go

Post by Chris » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 am

Hi Linda,

See the link below, and scroll down to the Tavernas and Restaurants. I would recommend most of these, in particular the Olivegrove and The Ionian Blue Taverna. Using the link, click on the named Taverna or Restaurant for more information. Good Luck.

SIDARI TAVERNAS AND RESTAURANTS