New Member,advice please

Ask a question regarding Agios Georgios North and South or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

matsui

New Member,advice please

Post by matsui » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi, my name is Sue and I have, just by chance,found this site and registered.
I have been to Corfu quite a few times,but always looking for good advice!
My favourite resort is St George South and I hope to be going back there this year :grin: after a break of 4 years :sad:
I also hope to make some new friends :smile:
Please can anyone tell me if bars/restaurants will still be open the first 2 weeks of October?
Many thanks,

Sue

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: New Member,advice please

Post by Chris » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:13 pm

matsui wrote:Hi, my name is Sue and I have, just by chance,found this site and registered.
I have been to Corfu quite a few times,but always looking for good advice!
My favourite resort is St George South and I hope to be going back there this year :grin: after a break of 4 years :sad:
I also hope to make some new friends :smile:
Please can anyone tell me if bars/restaurants will still be open the first 2 weeks of October?
Many thanks,

Sue
Hi Sue. having added my welcome to you to the forum in the New Members page, I moved your initial post to the Agios Georgios South topic forum for a better response to your needs.

In answer to your question re the bars, tavernas and restaurants, the answer is yes, although some do tend to reduce down slightly from mid October. The season does not finish until the end of October. It depends on how many are on holiday, and St. Georges South is one of the livelier resorts.

We look forward to hearing more from you on your previous visits. If you any more questions on AG, do let us know.

Yeiamas, Chris