st george south dora apartments

Ask a question regarding Agios Georgios North and South or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

roy batty

st george south dora apartments

Post by roy batty » Tue May 19, 2009 10:11 am

hi, am going here nex week... :cool: anyone been? and can you recomend any bars? beaches?

cheers in advance

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: st george south dora apartments

Post by Chris » Tue May 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi Roy.

So you are off to Agios Georgios South. When will you be setting off. It is good to have some one going that way, so we can hear all about it, and see the pictures, and update our information. I have found the following information for you regarding where your accommodation is located: AGIOS GEORGIOS SOUTH ACCOMMODATION, and a map of the resort giving the majority of all other facilities; AGIOS GEORGIOS SOUTH RESORT MAP.

The beaches at Agios Georgios are superb, and mostly of sand and sand dunes: AGIOS GEORGIOS SOUTH BEACHES.

I hope this information is of use to you. If you have anymore questions please get back to me. Enjoy your holiday and we look forward to hearing about it soon.

Yeiamas, Chris

roy batty

Post by roy batty » Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 am

hi, am going this friday, jeeting out from leeds at 15.45 .... cant wait :grin:

thanx for the info :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Have a great time Roy. I understand the weather is superb out there at the moment, and the season is ticking along wonderfully. We look forward to hearing all about your holiday, and hopefully seeing some pictures in the gallery on your return. Have great fun in the sun.

Yeiamas, Chris

roy batty

Post by roy batty » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm

hi, sorry for not popping back on here, anyhoo had a great time at this resort, its fairly quiet and relaxed BUT does have some good bars and tavernas, the beach nearby was the one used in the james bond film 'for your eyes only;

the dora apartments were a abit basic, but did us fine, and the pool was good witha snack bar to use thru the day...

i must recomend the beer battered fish n chips tho at kafesas, cooked by aki... well worth the trip

yaimas

nx stop sidari in june :dup: