Met More Friends

Ask a question regarding Liapades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Met More Friends

Post by Etsiketsi » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Well folks just got back from Liapades so it's all over for another year.

Whilst there I had the good fortune to meet up with "Bob T" and his wife who stayed at the Oasis otherwise known as Papoulas Taverna. Bob was leaving at the end of the week we arrived so I didn't have much chance to talk. Also met up with "Weera" who arrived during our second week. This was her second visit of the year, some people get all the luck.

Let's see what information they have to offer about their holidays. Unfortunately no Photos this year as we didn't get out and about as much as we normally do. Sue had a tough year and wanted to just chill, that's good enough for me.

Rog

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Met More Friends

Post by mitera » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Welcome back Rog, glad to hear you had a wondeful time , look forward to reading more about your trip , shame about the pics , never mind , we can close our eyes and visualize the lovely sun, sea , wine food :cry: :grin:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Met More Friends

Post by Chris » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi Roger, welcome back. I am sure your review of your holiday will be as clear and glossy as any photo mate. Look forward to reading more. Glad to see you met up with friends and other forum members.