Liapades Beach - Video Tour

Ask a question regarding Liapades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Liapades Beach - Video Tour

Post by Etsiketsi » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 pm

Here is a new Video Tour of the Liapades Beach Hotel produced by my friend Vagelis Makris http://www.liapadesbeachhotel.corfu360.net/.

Vagelis is the Host of the Liapades-Bliss Site http://www.liapades-bliss.com/. I hope you enjoy it as much as have.

Vagelis has also produced *****-Bliss Sites for many other resorts as you will see if you cruise the Internet.

Rog

Nige

Re: Liapades Beach - Video Tour

Post by Nige » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Vagelis started his sites with the Agios Gordios site about 5 yes ago. Met him and his lovely girlfriend and had a great meal at Angelas in Pendati near Agios Gordios, top bloke!! :dup:

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Nige

Good to know you like him as well.

He made me an Administrator on the Liapades Group a couple of months ago and we were due to meet up last month before we had to cancel our holiday. Have you joined any of his other Forums? Because of its remoteness the Liapades Forum isn't very active. Let's be honest if it wasn't for me and Vera chatting about the Village you rarely hear people mention it. One of the problems (perhaps that should read advantage) of a really special place not many people try to ruin it, the culture hasn't changed in the twentythree years we've been going there.

Never mind next year we will get together I remember when he was in Liapades taking a load of the Photos he used on his Video Tours.

Rog

Nige

Post by Nige » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:05 am

Hi Rog, I was one of the 1st to join the Agios Gordios forum and I'm an Administrator on there as well. Took a drive to Liapades last November, so different when all the tourists have gone!! :sunb:

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Norway

Glad you enjoyed it.

Have you ever been there yourself or is it something you are thinking about?

Rog