The Cougar vs The Bear

A place where you can add your jokes (Clean !!) Also Trivia questions, stories not related to Corfu (funny ones), quizzes on music, television. etc etc.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Cougar vs The Bear

Post by Chris » Sun May 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Found this. Thought I would share it.

TjLCJKoot4U

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Cougar vs The Bear

Post by mitera » Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Well , the wee baby bear was cute ,but i have a huge fear of bears dunno why ..the noise they make i think is terrifying,id have ran off if i was the Jaguar too :shock: :lol:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun May 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Back in the 1986 I was in Vancouver, Canada serving with the Canadian Navy. I lived with navy friends out side of Vancouver in a place called Stanley Park, a huge forest area. One weekend we were having a BBQ as you do, and I am sat near this high fence that is surrounding their garden, (it was a brick and steel fence). I could hear this noise outside of the fence like snorting, sniffing. I asked my hosts what could it be and they said probably a brown bear smelling the BBQ. I moved my chair down towards the house needless to say.

I do not dislike them, and have seen them in the wild, catching fish. They know your there, but as long as the fish are coming you are OK. Polar Bears are the best to sea. Doing sea trips right up in the Artic Circle one sees them with their cubs looking for food. These are huge.

Yeiamas, Chris

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sun May 03, 2009 11:15 pm

I saw them in a bear park in Sweden i was scared to death , just dont like them , even hate the advert on the tv for pain killers ooooooooooohhhhhhhh hate it sorry , they are bonny but thats it :sad: :sad:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sat May 09, 2009 10:05 am

I wont be going in any woods dont worry .. not after that info any way :lol: im sure to get a surprise :shock: :shock: i hate them hate ........... imagine having a wee picnic and one of them jumped out ........ mind you being a Scot id probably fight him for my sandwich :lol: :lol: