Taxi pricelist

The Corfu Forum is the place for you to ask or answer questions about everyday items, accommodation, eating out or just taverna prices on the island of Corfu, like food, drink, car hire, excursions and much more.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Taxi pricelist

Post by Chris » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 pm

I have also placed this link on the General Corfu Links Topic for further reference. Thanks Handyman.

Yeiamas, Chris

Alecko

Post by Alecko » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Thanks for that Handyman and Chris. thanky0u It looks like the same as last year for Kassiopi in € Euros although in real terms it will be £15 more expensive with the fall in the £.

Alec.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:54 am

I am thinking here Bruce that if the Taxi's are available outside of the airport, and you get in one, you pay the price quoted. If you have to ring for one, then there is that surcharge of €10. If the rank is empty, just wait a few moments, I would some would appear soon from the nearer resorts, or Corfu Town.

It is a bit ambiguous needless to say, :shock: :lol: :shock:

Yeiama, Chris

Anne and Tam

Post by Anne and Tam » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm

I can't see the taxi price list am I just being stupid?

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi Anne & tam

I think the link or post has been moved or deleted by user, but if you were after a rough guide for taxi price list I found
a list from 2008:-

From Corfu Town
DESTINATION FARE (in Euros)
Kanoni 9
Benitses 17
Messonghi 22 ............(2010, 45 euro, is what we paid)
Argyrades- Agios Giorgios 32
Kavos 45
Gouvia- Tzavros 14
Kommeno- Dassia 16
Ipsos 18
Nissaki- Gimari 28
Kassiopi 35
Aharavi - Roda 35
Sidari 35
Ayliotes- Agios Stefanos 40
Paleokastritsa- Doukades 25
Ermones- Gialiskari 18
Glyfada - Kontogialos 20
Agios Ioannis- Aqualand 13

Hope it helps a little

Regards

Al :cool:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm

We were in Kassiopi a year and a half ago and it was 50 euros in a taxi , to get there so if you can drive its often cheaper to hire a car at the airport and keep it for the two weeks as its 50 euros back as well , so there a 100 euros towards the hire car , or what ever it is to where your going :cool:

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Hello mitera

Good to see you again :dup:

Cheers

Al

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am

Hi Al , im always around :grin: sometimes its hard to contribute in the winter , and now im going to Kefalonia this year again , and we dont have a forum for it i dont think ,although its still an Ionian island near Corfu :cool: :suun:

emsdream

Post by emsdream » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

hi i am flying out to corfu next week with my partner my niece and my 2 small children we are staying in corfu sea gardens and i am wondering how much it would be to get a taxi from the airport to here with 5 of us as i know it is only about 30 miles away any help would be greatly appritiated oh we arrive at 01.30 in the morning in case this makes the price higher thanks again

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 pm

With having three smallish children, I think you will be able to get away with one taxi. The price of the taxi is around €45. Check with the driver before taking the journey to ensure the price. Have a great holiday, and do let us know how you got on when you get back. Cheers

:suun: :suun: :suun:

emsdream

Post by emsdream » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 pm

hi my niece is 17 so i think we will need a bigger taxi do they do bigger taxis ? and if so any ideas on how much extra they are when we went to crete last year we had a great driver that just squeezed us in !! was wondering wether or not to chance it again or book a taxi online although i am looking at lowest price 77 up to 178 each way !!! lol just trying to sort it because we will be arriving around 01.30 in the morning will there be taxis about? thanks for your help chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 am

Firstly, Taxis will be available as they know more than anyone when the flights are due in. I take it you are not travelling on a package deal, therefore do not have a coach transfer to Kavos from the Airport.

Whether Taxi drivers will be as generous as those in Crete I cannot say, and would not say just in case you get lumbered at the airport and have to get two taxis. However, when looking at onsite companies they do indicate that if more than four, two journeys are required, although having two small children they maybe lenient. Try contacting the following companies for more details and book before you go: SUNTRANSFERS or CORFU AIRPORT TRANSFERS, the latter I believe gives the better deal, with all in one transfer within your budget.

I hope this helps. Prices I found were for you leaving on Friday and returning two weeks later.