Bar prices

The Corfu Forum is the place for you to ask or answer questions about everyday items, accommodation, eating out or just taverna prices on the island of Corfu, like food, drink, car hire, excursions and much more.

Moderator: Al

afcb1965

Bar prices

Post by afcb1965 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:05 pm

Some good news for those staying at the sunshine apartments sidari..The bar prices are staying the same as last year..shorts(greek shorts so large)lol..3.50 euro with or with out mixer..soft drinks 1.50 euro. coffee 2 euro. juices 1.80 euro. we have a new beer as well as mythos so 3 euro or 2 euro for a large beer depends which one you like....food is priced the same as last year. so no increases.i think this should be roughly the same price all over sidari...hope this helps... tony.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Bar prices

Post by Chris » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Cheers Tony. If any one asks now, I can refer them or direct them to the post for a rough idea. What is the new beer. I have heard that the Fix is coming back, a beer older than Mythos. By the way, how much is an Ouzo and Sprite... :dup: :dup: :dup:

afcb1965

Post by afcb1965 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 am

The new beers name is a right mouthful so the company selling it have called it 'first'.....ouzo and sprite is 2 euro.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon May 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Further to the matter of prices on Corfu, and possibility of increases. The following link is to a post by Crystal who has recently returned from Corfu, PRICES IN ARILLAS