First Trip

Ask a question regarding Aghios Stefanos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

rpaige121

First Trip

Post by rpaige121 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:00 pm

We are making our first trip to Corfu, we have allways gone to Spain for hols
We will be staying at the St Thomas, is there any advice on places to eat or drink? and any day trips?
Thanks

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: First Trip

Post by Etsiketsi » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Where is the The Thomas?

It would help us cos', although it's not a large Island, only about 40 miles long by 20 miles at its widest point, it does take a week or so to see all of the biggest resorts even by car.

Rog

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes please rpage. We need the resort you are staying at, dates, as much information as possible so we can give you the benefit of our knowledge, to ensure you have a great first trip to Corfu.

Yeiamas, Chris

rpaige121

Post by rpaige121 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 am

Sorry my fault, the Saint Thomas is in San Stefanos. north of the airport I think.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi rpaige.

After much soul searching, and now you confirming where you are visiting, I think I may have found your St. Thomas Hotel, which is in Agios Stefanos NW. I did chuckle to myself when you said Agios Stefanos, north of the airport. There are two Agios Stefanos, one in the NW, and one in the NE. As it is your first visit, we will let you off. :lol: :lol: :wink:

I thought you might like to see some reviews of your hotel, just click on this link, St. THOMAS REVIEWS which appears to have lots of high regard, from many who have stayed quite recently. The St. Thomas Bay is situated in the centre of the map, on this link, ST. THOMAS BAY MAP LOCATION

For all the information of where to go, where to eat, etc, see the following link, AGIOS STEFANOS NW, this link has many features, with internal links to many pages. Click away to your hearts content.

If you have any other questions, do let us know. I think I have given enough to be going on with.

Yeiamas, Chris