First timer questions - Aghios Stefanos NE

Ask a question regarding Aghios Stefanos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: First timer questions - Aghios Stefanos NE

Post by Al » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi Ceri17

:wel: to the Corfu Web Site and Forums & I hope you enjoy your stay with us :good2:

Aghios Stefanos located on the north east coast of Corfu is a beautiful location for your holidays, we have traveled there a few times and the beach is just great!! I don't think you will be disappointed.

As for the car hire and day trips I would always try to book these locally if possible because it works out a lot cheaper that tour rep prices.
Most of the car hire companies will deliver the car to the airport if that is what you wanted, what we tend to do is hire the car for three days in the middle of our stay which still gives you time to travel to see a lot of Corfu and what it has to offer. :dup:

In your resort there is a travel company called "Stefano Travel" they will be able to arrange car/Bike hire & boat trips.
Trips I would recommend would be "Aqualand", with Aqualand you could visit when you have a car which I feel is a lot better because if you arrive after 15-00 you get a discount on the entry price of around 25%. :good2:
Also you should consider "Corfu Town" the evening tour as it is a little cooler but even in the heat of the day this is a great place to visit :good2:

With Boat trips how about a Beach BBQ, Blue Lagoon, Paxos & Anti Paxos, the list goes on or what about Scuba Diving all of these I would book locally.

A lot of shops and tavernas will take plastic now a days.

I hope that has given you a little food for thought :wink:

If there is anything else just ask away :dup:

All the best & Happy Holidays

Cheers

Al :cool:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: First timer questions - Aghios Stefanos NE

Post by mitera » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi. we have been there a few times to visit for the day , its beautiful , fairly quiet also , im not sure about the atm machines though im sure there must be one , , but as Al says there is a car hire place , make sure you go to Kassiopi for the day and eat by the harbour its lovely try this link to subscribe to the newsletter it may give you a bit more info http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resources- ... lands.html :suun: