Hello everyone - Where we stay in Agios Stefanos NW

Ask a question regarding Aghios Stefanos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

DaveD
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Hello everyone - Where we stay in Agios Stefanos NW

Post by DaveD » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi karen glad you had a good time! Strange we find a taverna and tend to stick with it 75% of the time. Week ends we try something different then back to our favourite. We do not go to the same location twice though as there is so many islands to explore. We like the out of the way difficult to get to places which have given us the best holidays so far, Telendos has NO cars only chickens (see link). Once we stayed at an apartments which were full of Germans. They tended to all eat together at the apartments (not at tavernas) and all go off together too. They also sang together but they were all in bed by 10.0pm!. Sometimes we have a whole beach to ourselves all day which is glorious if you want an all over tan! :dup:

http://telendos.net/

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Hello everyone - Where we stay in Agios Stefanos NW

Post by Chris » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi Karen. Fantastic to read you had a great time on your visit to Corfu, and Agios Stefanos. I have been reading and hearing from friends who live in Peraloudes near Sidari how hot it has been of late, and is set to continue as you said. People be aware. The mosquito investation is down to, apparently, that the island governments have not sprayed the lands this year, therefore allowing the dreaded mosquito to be more prevalent that usual. How true that is I am not sure.

Anyway, it would be great if you can at your convenience post a review of your holiday on the forum, and upload some holiday snaps for the gallery. It is good to keep an updated form of information for future reference. I do hope you can do this for us. Thank you.