San Stefanos

Ask a question regarding Aghios Stefanos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Al
Admin
Admin

San Stefanos

Post by Al » Tue May 01, 2007 10:48 pm

Hi All

I had a email from Sal,
Can you please advise if anywhere to change travellers cheques in San Stefanos or nearest ATM machine
If you can help please post away

Cheers

Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed May 02, 2007 10:39 am

Hi Sal.

If you look in again, please take a look at resorts around the Agios Stefanos resorts to find locations of ATMs. As stated above by Bruce, none are available at present in both the Ag Stefanos resorts.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:07 pm

You lucky people. Do have a great time. Look forward to hearing all about it on your return, but do take your time. :lol: :wink:

Yeiamas, Chris

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:14 pm

Hey Marcos

Hope you have a fantastic holiday, look forward to reading all about it when you return

All the Best

Al

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:15 pm

Hey Marcos

Welcome back :? So glad you had such relaxing time.
You can always upload some photo's to the gallery to show everyone what San Steff is like :D

We don't go until Aug 6th :? and we stay in Messonghi, but we do drive all over the Island

Did you have much of a problem with mosquito's for this time of year ?

What were tavernas like ?

Will you be going again this year

Regards

Al 8)

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Hi Marcos.

Really great to see that you had a great week on Corfu. We await with bated breath to read your review on the boards, and see your photos in the Gallery.

At your convenience of course. Welcome back.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Hi Marcos.

Just like to say, I enjoyed looking through your photos. It is a shame you appear to be having problems uploading them to the site gallery. Keep trying, or email them to Al, and he will upload them for you, letting him know which photos belong to which resort.

So glad to hear you had a great time in your holiday resort, with the added advantage of getting around to a number of others. You were brave hiring the scooter. Something I have thought about, but my partner is not so keen.

Many thanks for the reviews. Just what we wanted to hear and see.

Yeiamas, Chris.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:20 pm

And likewise Jules, we will be looking forward to reading your reviews and seeing your photos. August is not the far away, it will soon be here, and you will be off. Lots of fun in the sun.

Yeiamas, Chris.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Congratulations Marcos on your early booking. August will soon come round. Now is the time to get in all your questions and queries, in setting up for the off, but I sense you have been before, and no all about it. In that case let us know all you know.

Roll on August Marcos for you.

Yeiamas, Chris

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: San Stefanos

Post by mitera » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 pm

used to got to Thomas Bay for a wee drink on the way back to Olgas we had a great laugh there , it was the last year of the Drachma , i gave a Huge tip to the waiter , by mistake i might add , i meant to give him one but , when he saw what id given him he used to run out each night and wave to us as we walked down the road , needless to say each time we went in we got the best service ever :lol: :lol:

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: San Stefanos

Post by mitera » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Im fine thanks Don , hope you well and having some great hols in Corfu , you can put pics on our gallery here also :smile: