OZZY OIL BISTRO RESTAURANT

Ask a question regarding Aghios Stefanos or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

OZZY OIL BISTRO RESTAURANT

Post by Chris » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Anyone visiting the North West corner of the island maybe interested in visiting this Bistro Restaurant called "Ozzy Oil". A mixture of Australian and Greek cuisine. See the link below.

OZZY OIL BISTRO

Yeiamas, Chris

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: OZZY OIL BISTRO RESTAURANT

Post by mitera » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi Don,and welcome to the site , we went to San Stef a few years ago i dont recall it , sounds amazing ..we stayed at Olga apartments, it was lovely , we ate mostly at Zorbas, O manthos , and Asteira they were nice ,i liked San Stef a lot .nice beach .went back last time we stayed at Kassiopi , saw the Cas a del fino i think its called was realy nice . glad you had a great time , 3 weeks god id have put on lots of weight :shock: :lol: :cool:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Thank you for the information Don, in particular the notification of the website. I have annotated my post to reflect that the website is down. Ozzy Oil certainly sounds a great place with a good menu, and good fun thrown in for good measure. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 am

Thank you very much for your contributions to the forum and this topic, and moreso for the wonderful compliments in what the forum sets out to achieve. It is a joint effort, and everyone inputs their experiences, and information to help others. So it is great when we get feedback such as yours. Thanks again from all the forum.

For those wishing to visit and partake in the great atmosphere of Ozzy Oil Bistro, the website is now running again on the link above.

kostaskerkira

Post by kostaskerkira » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:26 am

Ozzy oil is one of the best restaurant in Agios Stefanos, also worth a try the new restaurant fantasea :good2: