Kokinos studios.

Ask a question regarding Arillas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

valentine

Kokinos studios.

Post by valentine » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:27 am

My husband and i will be staying at the kokinos studios next may i would love to hear from anyone that has stayed there.also what is the weather is like the end of may.
thanks valentine.

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Kokinos studios.

Post by Etsiketsi » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 am

Valentine

Can't speak for the end of May but when we went looking at houses a few years ago at the start of May it wasn't hot enough (for me) to swim and I don't think I got out of my Jeans. By the end of the month it should be warming up considerably as June is very nice.

For me September is the best month as all of the land and surrounding Seas have warmed up and in places like Sidari I have had Showers that are colder than the water in the sea gets.

Rog

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Etsiketsi » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 am

Valentine

Take a look here http://www.justcorfu.co.uk/comments.asp?item_ref=223 not a lot said but it might help.

Rog

valentine

Post by valentine » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Thanks rog,we go on 29th may for one week so hopefully the weather will of warmed up by then.
valentine.

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:45 pm

This should give you some idea of average weather for the month of May and June. Hope this helps.

May - Sun 9hrs - Temp 18 to 23c - Sea 21c - Rain 5mm
Jun - Sun 10hrs - Temp 22 to 28c - Sea 23c - Rain 2mm

You can also take a look at the following link for the weather recorded for May/June this year on Corfu

CORFU WEATHER FOR MAY/JUNE 2008

Yeiamas, Chris

valentine

Post by valentine » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Thanks chris,for the link ive had a look.
valentine.

sunfun

Post by sunfun » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi,can you give me any info on the kokinos please?We are booked to go in october and would like to know if they are nice and also are they in a good location. First time to arillas ,so would appreciate any tips.Thanks. :smile:

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm

http://193.41.101.67/images/1966/page-0 ... Master.jpg

Kokinos is peaceful and set in its own colourful gardens with vines to the rear and side. Location: Arillas Beach and centre (750m-1km) are less than a ten minute walk, while there is a taverna and mini-market close by for your convenience. Facilities: Guests can use the swimming pool at the nearby Tria Adelphia (540m). Accommodation: Each studio has twin beds, a separate kitchen, shower and wc, and a shared balcony. Two bedroom apartments are similarly equipped and have private balconies to sit and relax on. Air-conditioning* is available in the studios only. Fans* are available to hire. *Local charge payable.

This is a link to a Google type map with pinheads locating all the accommodations. Click on the link ARILLAS ACCOMMODATION LOCATIONS
Follow a line left of the blurred wording on the right, and you will find a brown balloon and a blue balloon, in between two orange ones. Click on these to reveal the Kokinos Studios and details.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Further to the above, click on the following link: ARILLAS TOURIST MAP

You will find that the Kokinos is in a line up through the centre of the map, above the Medical Centre.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am

Our pleasure, and if you need anymore information regarding the said apartments, or Arillas itself, please do not hesitate to get back to us. In the meantime, feel free to browse the boards and pages.

Yeiamas, Chris

Crystal

Post by Crystal » Mon May 10, 2010 10:39 am

Stayed in one of the 2 top floor 2 bed apartments. Basic but clean, decent fridge and a kettle. Hot water for shower on a first come first served basis and not at all if the owners are watering their allotment next door as the water pressure vanishes. It all adds to the 'Greek Experience.' Having said this the apartment is good value for money and has loads of space. Great big balconies, they are your living room. Arillas is wonderful, great food, friendly people. You can use just about any of the pools in resort as long as you by something from the bar, we had one virtually to ourselves most days last August! The sunsets are fabulous. Can't be too bad as we're going back to the same apartment again this year