Tsaki sea view benitses

Ask a question regarding Benitsas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

cab

Tsaki sea view benitses

Post by cab » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:46 pm

hi can anyone help we are shortly going to benitses staying at the tisaki sea view appartments has anyone been there and do you have any photos have read terrible reviews so far look forward to hearing from someone thanks Carys

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Tsaki sea view benitses

Post by Chris » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi Carys.

Firstly, I have moved your question to the Benitses Forum for a better response hopefully. I am not a regular at Benitses but I will do my best to help, and no doubt as others see your request they will help.

I have been reading through some reviews myself on the Tisaki SV Apartments, so I have linked them to this post for you:

HOLIDAY WATCHDOG REVIEW - TISAKI SEA VIEW APARTMENTS

JUST CORFU REVIEW - TISAKI SEA VIEW APARTMENTS

Most other review websites read the same. It appears that the only problem is the hill to and from the complex. In my opinion everyones ideas are different and it is up to you how you make your holiday, and what your own thoughts are of it. Some reviews one reads are from people who spend a life moaning, or purchase a holiday for one price and expect the bigger price holiday on arrival. A room is a room where one sleeps. It does not matter what utensils there are, it is cheap enough to eat out, and no need to cook in your room.

Secondly, go there, enjoy your holiday, do what you want to do, and have fun.

If there is anything else you wish to know, then do let us know.

Yeiamas, Chris

cab

Post by cab » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:37 pm

hi chris thanks for your help thinking the same about peoples comments but they seem to plant a seed of doubt well never mind time will tell once again thanks will let u know how we got on Carys

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Yes please do, we look forward to hearing from you on your return. As I said before, any more questions regarding Corfu please do come back and ask.

Yeiamas, Chris