Seaplane and Albania

Ask a question regarding Benitsas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

devonsteve

Seaplane and Albania

Post by devonsteve » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:09 am

Hi

I shall be coming to Corfu (Benitses) in two weeks time and am interested in the seaplane over Corfu trip (out of Gouvia?) and possibly a boat trip to Albania. Does anyone have any information on prices and operators or can they be arranged through a travel agent in Benitses? Many thanks

Steve

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Seaplane and Albania

Post by Chris » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:19 am

Hi Steve.

If you wish to, you can book your tickets for the Air Sea Lines Seaplane trips out of Gouvia via the link shown here. All information and booking details are available.

SEAPLANE TRIPS

For boat trips to Albania and other places I would wait until you arrive in Corfu and find your local Travel Shop which will have listing of all boat and coach excursions for visitors. Your accommodation reception might have information also. Also take a look at the following links.

BENITSES GUIDE

BENITSES TOUR OFFICE

Yeiamas, Chris

devonsteve

Post by devonsteve » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Thanks very much Chris.

devonsteve

Post by devonsteve » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 am

Hi Al

That's great! Thank you very much. I have been in touch with the seaplane people in Gouvia and they are not doing the flightseeing trip in September due to technical problems. They did recommend their Paxos day trip. Having seen the video, I think I shall go for it! Many thanks again.

Best regards

Steve

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:59 am

Hi Steve.

I would highly recommend the Paxos trip via the Seaplane. You get a much lengthier visit to the island to explore more, plus the added attraction of flying over the islands. The air sea service tend to give a bit of a flight seeing show during transit. You can get a good full day over there.

Yeiamas, Chris

devonsteve

Post by devonsteve » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Hi Chris

Thank you very much - I am convinced! Great views and an opportunity to see another island. It's my first time to the Ionian islands (I have been to the Saronic islands, a number of the Cyclades and to Crete).

Thank you all for your help - I shall keep you posted!

Best regards

Steve

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:32 pm

We look forward to hearing all about your first visit to Corfu and the Ionian Islands, and seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery. If you need anymore information you know where we are.

Yeiamas, Chris

devonsteve

Post by devonsteve » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:46 am

Hi Chris

Be happy to! Thanks again for all your help.

All the best

Steve