Kassiiopi live web cam

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kassiiopi live web cam

Post by bruceandmaria » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 am

The Web Cam link below is now live..I have just this minute phoned Alex the owner of Visions Bar and he came out and gave me a wave..

KASSIOPI TOWN LIVE WEBCAM

Bruce

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Kassiiopi live web cam

Post by Chris » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Hi Bruce & Maria.

Many thanks for the Webcam Live from Kassiopi. I have had a look, but it is just getting dark out there now, so will have another look tomorrow daytime. I have placed a link for the Webcam Live in the Kassiopi Links section of the this forum.

Incidentally, any members using Firefox may not receive pictures when clicking on link. In Firefox it shows a Test page, and to switch to Internet Explorer. I did this, and it works perfectly.

Cheers again Bruce.

Yeiamas, Chris

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I haven't tried it because I don't have Firefox..but it's saying you can use Firefox now

Bruce

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:24 am

Thanks Bruce mate for the update. I have tried it using my Firefox Browswer and it works brilliant, although at this time of night it is ghost town, :lol: :lol: . Will have a daytime look tomorrow. Cheers mate. Hope you are well.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:26 am

Just had another look at the Kassiopi Webcam in daylight hours (lunchtime on Corfu). A very good webcam, changing frequently, alot faster than most I have seen. Sadly, the weather in Kassiopi today does not help, it is pouring with rain.

Yeiamas, Chris

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Here's another webcam from Kassiopi, but this one only flicks over every few seconds, That dustcart in the picture (If it's still there when anybody looks) was there yesterday but forward more. but it does show most of the harbour and they do turn the webcam around now and again.. it is moving, but you need to see someone or something going across the harbour

KASSIOPI HARBOUR WEBCAM VIEW

Bruce

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Sorry Chris.. I suppose it does help if there is a link to click on.

I have now added the link to the above post.. :lol:

Bruce

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Cheers for the update Bruce on the Kassiopi Harbour Webcam. No need for a follow up post, but thanks anyway. I have a feeling the owner of the Dustcart parks it there on a nightly basis. I have just watched about 20 sweeps of the camera with people moving about, but the cart stays where it is. Shall have a look in daylight tomorrow, looking forward to that. I have added both webcam links to the Kassiopi Links page.

Yeiamas, Chris

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 pm

To anybody that's interested.. (Probably No one) The Kassiopi-live webcam is situated in the bowed window in this link at the Kassiopi travel office, which is across the road from what you see on the Kassiopi-live webcam..

Another piece of useless information......The camera is the forth one they have had in, the other three wasn't doing their job properly, that's why it has been some time getting it set up..also I think that they are building a new website.

http://www.visit-kassiopi.com/company-profile.html

Bruce

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 pm