Welcome to the Kassiopi Forum

Ask a question regarding Kassiopi or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Welcome to the Kassiopi Forum

Post by bruceandmaria » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:55 am

Sorry I've not been around for a few days, But the old PC decided it would blow up with smoke billowing out.. :ooops:

Still never mind I'm back on line with a new PC..one by the way from a company Al recommended...ARIA PC technology. not a powerful machine but big enough for what I need it for, and all for £140..ordered it Friday, came this morning..how quick is that then

Just got to get used to VISTA now.

Anyway I'll try and get that film of Maria up on youtube once I get a chance to look around this machine.... :D :D :D .

Bruce

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:31 pm

Hi Bruce, I was beginning to wonder why I had not seen much of you since your return from Kassiopi. I no the feeling mate, I had the same problem earlier this year, and had to buy new. Used Novatech, a brilliant company, not dissimilar to the one Al referred to, but nearer to me.

You will find Vista is great. Takes a bit of getting use to, but does so much more for you that it becomes second nature. If you do get any problems then do let me know, and I will give help if needed.

Looking forward to the film, shall be fun to watch.

Yeiamas, Chris

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Cheers Chris.

I've decided not to use Youtube in case I get some of those disgusting comments they have on there...and that would upset me.

Have tried Tinypic and Photobucket but photobucket only allow 100mb, and Tinypic do upload it but never seems to end..

Never mind I'll try something else.

By the way the £140 I paid for this PC included £9 p+p. plus it came with the mouse, speakers and keyboard, also it is the same make as the old one, which means I have a spare mouse, speakers and keyboard exactly the same..

Bruce

corfuduo

Post by corfuduo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi

We've often visited Kassiopi but never stayed there, this year we thought of finding somewhere to stay independently. Please can we have some recommendations, somewhere fairly quiet, either a small hotel or even a reasonably priced villa. Also can you let us know of the best priced car hire even if we have to pick the car up from the airport. Thanx Corfuduo, Torquay

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Firstly, we1come to our information bureau for Corfu. I have sent you a greeting on the New Members page, hope you enjoy our forum.

As you can see from the amount of responses on this forum for Kassiopi it will not be long before you get a reply from someone who visits there on a regular basis, probably Bruce being your best shot. Until then do take a look at our KASSIOPI LINKS PAGE where you will find some links to Kassiopi Accommodation including Villas. There is also lots of general information that you can browse through at your own convenience. With regards to hiring cars. There are a number of car hire firms on the island. Your best bet would be to type in Corfu Car Hire into something like Google, and you will receive lots of links to this. Most if not all will leave cars, or meet at the airport for you to pick up on arrival, and to leave at the airport on departure. To give an heads up here is one or two to give you the idea.

CORFU CAR RENTALS - VALUE PLUS

CORFU CARS 4 HIRE

CORFU NOVA CARS

AUTO EUROPE

I hope this gives you something to go on for now.

Yeiamas, Chris

Alecko

Travel Corner Kassiopi.

Post by Alecko » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:32 am

Hi corfuduo,

I have been going to Kassiopi for thirty years now independently and can recommend Kostas at the Travel Corner for all your needs, accommodation and car hire etc. Nice people to deal with and very helpful, have a look at their web site.

http://www.kassiopi-holidays.com

Alec.

bruceandmaria
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bruceandmaria » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 am

Hi corfuduo,

If you do ever log back in again and read the answers to your question..I would second what Alec has said, the Travel Corner in Kassiopi, great people who will fall over themselves to help you have a great holiday.

Bruce

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 am

Thank you for that Bruce. Some one was asking me about this the other day, and I could remember where it was. I did search the CTG, but not having access, I found it but could not access it. Cheers mate. I shall also lock that into my links for future reference.

Hope you and Maria are well.

Yeiamas, Chris