Boat trips from Paleokastritsa

Ask a question regarding Paleokastritsas or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Weera

Boat trips from Paleokastritsa

Post by Weera » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:00 am

What boat trips from Paleokastritsa I can have? Somebody told me that few years ago there was boat trip to the islands of Erikoussa, Otheni and Mathraki from Paleo...

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Boat trips from Paleokastritsa

Post by Etsiketsi » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 am

Vera

Yes you can go to Mathraki and maybe Orthoni. I have only ever been to Mathraki when Spiros Father has taken us. It was always Nicos treat for us a day out to Mathraki in a Boat paid for by Nico with food and drink provided for us by Nico he only ever took four people maximum so it was just him and us.

I haven't been for a few years now since Nico has been running their other holtel in Acharavi. You should speak to Spiro or Nico Pagiatis and I am sure that Nico Pagiatis will make arrangements for you.

You can also fly from the Port in Corfu Town to the Island of Paxos for the day the price this year was about £70 each.

Rog

Weera

Post by Weera » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:41 am

Thank you, Rog!

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Chris » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Hi Weera.

You could also take a short trip to Sidari, round to the north of the island, where regular daily boat trips are taken to the island of Ericoussa. I would recommend this trip. The island is wonderful, and the first thing to hit you is the peace and quiet. Follow this link for more information on cruises to Ericoussa.

DREAMER CRUISES

The flights to Paxos are from the Gouvia Marina, about 8km north of the Port of Corfu, see my link for further details below. Boats to Paxos can be taken from the Port.

AIR SEA LINE - CORFU TO PAXOS

Yeiamas, Chris