COntact number or email needed for stema Ii apartments

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

kingster78

COntact number or email needed for stema Ii apartments

Post by kingster78 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi there

I was wondering if someone could help me, me and my friends have booked to stay at the stema li apartments in sidari. There are 2 couples 4 lads, the 4 lads have booked 3 studio apartments one of us has a girldfriend who would liek to come but can only come for 4 days, the travel agent wont help, she an get a flight, but we want to do things properly and pay for the accomadation so wew ould like to be able to get hold of the stema li to ask for some help or suggestions, coz one lad would move in with 2 lds and then the couple would bein the other room, Would any one have any contact details or any suggestions of what we can do. many thanks for your help in advance. We really want to try and get this guys girlfriend on board all be it for 4 days.

Steve

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: COntact number or email needed for stema Ii apartments

Post by Chris » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi Steve.

I have carried out an extensive search through Google and other search facilities, but cannot find any contact details for the Stemma II Apartments in Sidari. This is because they are solely accommodated by Thompson, so normally all manner of business would go through them. The only possibility is if one of our members who is resident in that area, may know of any details. However, be prepared for this accommodation to be closed at present, until nearer the start of the season, ie, towards the end of April.

Another option is to go to a Travel Agent and ask to look at the Gazzetter. It is the TA Bible which gives details of all accommodation and resorts they deal with. Sometimes the contact details are located in this book.

If I do find anything, I will get back to you.

Yeiamas, Chris

kingster78

Re: COntact number or email needed for stema Ii apartments

Post by kingster78 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 am

HI Chris

I really appreciate the effort that you went to to find the number, i no what its like trawling thru the internet google sites i did it all, its annoying coz thomson originally said that we couldnt add a person, then we tried again 2 months later and they said was ok, now this girl cant get the full week off, very frustrating, but we wanted to do things properly and not sneek her in etc. I will go to travel agent and ask to look at the gazetter at lunch and see what they say.

Thank you again for your response and efforts

regards

Steve