Best Food in Sidari ..In My Opinion

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

hellsbells

Best Food in Sidari ..In My Opinion

Post by hellsbells » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:38 pm

If you are visiting Sidari and want a wonderful meal, go visit 'The Olive Grove appartments and Restaurant.' It's in Karousades ... so to get there from the main high st, go past the violin man (he's always there) and turn right at the three little pigs, go to the end of this road and turn left. Continue down this road, you will pass a bar on your right called the 'saxophone bar', it is the 2nd turning on your right after that. It is a small road that leads to a little cove, you will see the Olive Grove from the road. Katarina is the cook there and it is the most beautiful food, not only that, but the reception you receive there is wonderful too :)

If you are visiting Sidari between the 8th and 22nd of May 2009 you will see me there :grin:

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Best Food in Sidari ..In My Opinion

Post by Chris » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm

More information on the Olive Grove Apartments and Restaurant:

OLIVE GROVE APARTMENTS AND RESTAURANT

Yeiamas, Chris

hellsbells

Re: Best Food in Sidari ..In My Opinion

Post by hellsbells » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Apotripiti Thank you, my husband and I were killing ourselves trying to remember the name of the beach lol, considering we pass the sign about 10 times a day you would think we would know it by now .... and I always say Karousades when I should say Peroulades sorry :oops: