Bike Hire

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

kaz

Bike Hire

Post by kaz » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Are there many places to hire mopeds/bikes?

How much is the avarage for the day

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Bike Hire

Post by Chris » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:04 am

Please read the following link: BICYCLE HIRE IN SIDARI

kaz

Post by kaz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:02 pm

We hired a quad in Zante and did not like it one bit, we are looks for a 250cc plus.

Above link is not motorbikes

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:31 pm

You did ask about Mopeds and Bikes. There are a couple of places in Sidari that you can hire mopeds or maybe scooters. Anything bigger is unlikely because of the roads. I am not sure where the rental places exactly are. Personally, I would not recommend the use of Mopeds or Scooters around Corfu. The roads are not suitable for anyone who has not had experience of riding on Corfu. It is advisable and cheap enough to hire a car.

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi Kaz

I think there used to be at least two "Scooter Hire" shops in Sidari,, I have searched but I can't find any listings for them, when your there you could find a local travel company that offer excursions etc I am sure they will be able to assist you with locating a scooter hire company, and book it either through a local travel company or book it direct when you there,,, I would say not to book it through your tour rep as that could work out a lot more expensive for you.

Regards

Al :cool: