Sailors Restaurant

Ask a question regarding Sidari or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Sailors Restaurant

Post by Chris » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Ah Sailor's Restaurant in Sidari, a place after my own name (I use to use the name Sailor as my username). Thanks for your comments on this eatery. I am not sure if this is the one I went to once before, or there is another place called Sailors Place. I will have to check my files. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:15 am

Yasso Spiros.

Many thanks for telling us about the Sailors Restaurant. Hopefully you will receive many visitors during the forthcoming season, and I hope that I and my partner can make a visit to you on our next visit to Corfu. Quite appropriate really as my old user name use to be Sailor.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Hi Spiros

We would be very happy to visit you on our next visit to Corfu, however it may not be until next year because of medical reasons, but we have our fingers crossed that we may get out there later in the year.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi Peter.

It is wonderful to hear from someone else who has not only visited Corfu, but has done for a considerable time, thus allowing us to share your thoughts and values of the island, in particular your favourite resort of Sidari.

I think the Sailor's Restaurant I went to was actually called "Sailor's Place", and in another location/resort, because I did not unfortunately get to Corfu last year for medical reasons.

Anyway, please, we hope you can share more of your wonderful times on Corfu and in Sidari. We also have a Photo Gallery for any pictures you might like to share with us.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Thanks Peter, I will have to remember that note of ordering if we venture up that way. I am sure, and I am trying to check it out, the Sailor's Place I refer to is on the north east coast. I will do some more checking and let you know.

We have friends who moved out to Corfu just over two years ago. They live in and around Peraloudes, and doing well. We have yet to get out and see them, due to my medical problems. They are now better so hopefully will be out there in due course.

Look forward to hearing more form you.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Glad to see my restaurant is being used, and well like by those visiting, :lol: :lol: . I wish. Sounds a wonderful place as many have said already. Looks like a visit is called for sometime. Glad you enjoyed your evening out.

Yeiamas, Chris

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi Wuffy.

Took delivery of a new place opening in about 10 days time in Canal D'Amour called "The BigBite Snack Bar" run by Claire, (doublejd) on this forum.

You can take a look at their website in the Sidari Link thread under Restaurants and Tavernas

Yeiamas, Chris

sebastian

Post by sebastian » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 pm

We went to this resurtant and food,staff were great and i would tell others about it :oops: :razz: The resturant in sadari was great and we will be going back next year. maria :roll: :lol: The meal that i had was the safito i had this dish every time that i went there and to start with we always had the bread with garlic dips it was grear and good value for money. My son had the chicken and loved it . :grin: :smile: :cool:
Last edited by sebastian on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:06 pm

Thank you Maria for your input to this thread. Tell us a little more. What was your favourite dish or dishes, what made it so special........etc etc......Any pics or the gallery.....

Yeiamas, Chris

Al
Admin
Admin

Post by Al » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Hi Sebastian

Would love to hear more, and maybe a pic or two would be fantastic :dup:

Also please see here:- ** Welcome **

Regards

Al :cool:

magpie67

Post by magpie67 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi all,

Me and the wife fly out on 28th Sept for two weeks, Sailors sounds fantastic definately gonna make a point of going there :grin:

dos88casas

Post by dos88casas » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 am

Jimmy Casas Here!!!
Nice to meet you all guys, have fun & be safe...

If you wish to advertise on this site please contact the site Admin, Thank you,,url removed!

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:16 am

Welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. Please see the New Members Section for your formal welcome.