Aquis Agios Gordios Beach Hotel

Ask a question regarding Agios Gordios, Pelekas, Glyfada & Sinarades or Assist others to find the answer to their questions

Moderator: Al

fiona50

Aquis Agios Gordios Beach Hotel

Post by fiona50 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi All

I am travelling with my husband to the aquis agios gordios beach hotel and would be grateful for any comments that anyone has on this hotel also what the taxi fare is likely to cost from the airport. i am a frequent visitor to rhodes, which i love, but thought i would try corfu as the scenery looks gorgious.

Thank you

fiona50

Etsiketsi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Aquis Agios Gordios Beach Hotel

Post by Etsiketsi » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Fiona

I haven't any personal experiences to pass on but, have you looked here Aquis Agios Gordios Beach Hotel

Rog

mitera
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by mitera » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi Fiona , we went to Ag G last year we didnt stay at the hotel but we did see it each day as we went to the tavernas along the beach , looks nice taxi last year was around 20 euros , nice places to eat are Stevens on the hill, Sebastions and sea breeze there are lots to choose from, have a great time , Agios Gordios, have a wee look at this site . Susie :cool:

fiona50

Post by fiona50 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 am

thanks for your help rog and susie i will look up both these sites :grin:

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 am

Distance to travel Fiona is approximately 17km, therefore I would say that the taxi fare would be around €20 to €25. Please make sure you agree a price before getting into the taxi. Staying in such an hotel, it maybe worth sending them an email to see if they have a courtesy bus. Worth a try, at the same time they may give ideas on cheaper options if any.

Incidentally, I can also recommend the restaurants Susie has mentioned, all three of them, if you do decide to eat out.

Yeiamas, Chris