Agios Georgios North

Ask a question regarding Agios Georgios North and South or Assist others to find the answer to their questions.

Moderator: Al

pfrostsm

Agios Georgios North

Post by pfrostsm » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi

My wife and myself have been to Agios Georgios North a few times and think it is one of the loveliest places anywhere. Even when we took my mother (who has dementia) all enjoyed themselves (though as a formula for relaxation probably unwise!). We stayed twice at Costas Golden Beach and found the hotel a delight. Unfortunately it is very hard to book there now. However, the excellent news is that we are coming in a month to Theo's, which we have been to but not to stay. We used your website fully and have done all the great walks- thank you very much for the information and detail, which really did help! We have only ever gone more than once to a hotel twice, but I have a feeling that we are going to get into double figures here!

Chris
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Agios Georgios North

Post by Chris » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, and thank you for your input regarding your stays at Agios Georgios North. We always look forward to members and new members alike updating information on resorts of Corfu. If you have any more information, and indeed photos, please write again, and send in your photos for the gallery. Thank you.

pfrostsm

Post by pfrostsm » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Now I am getting very excited about our upcoming trip to Theo's again in May, it is a good time to look back on the September trip. The hotel was quite quiet but lovely in every way. The owners Elena and Theo were a brilliant mix of witty, interesting and intelligent (but do not tell them that). I thought the food was great, loved the specials and even Theo's white wine was not too bad! I prefer table service so that was great too. We did spend rather too much time in the pool area, reading and swimming. We had our 20 year old with us and she had a great time also- it was a rewind to family times, so our behaviour had to be good! The area is just as lovely as before, with probably the Panarama our favourite place to eat and their wine is pretty good. However, there were many perfectly decent and inexpensive choices. We did not walk up to Pagi but will this time I am sure, especially as we have two weeks. The May period is lovely there for Spring growth and the air is fresh, so I am counting the days.

pfrostsm

Post by pfrostsm » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks Dennis- I will try that track back from Pagi! WE have walked up there a few times from when we stayed at Costas and the walk from Theos is far easier! Hoping the weather upturns- see that on the 5th there is the first sunny day for awhile- will be a trend I am sure! I am looking forward to getting my wife on a break, as her dad died a few months ago in the US and she really needs to peace and quiet!