places of interest

This forum if for you to post prices of every day Items in Corfu, like food, drink, car hire, excursions and so much more.

Moderator: Al

hikerroeland

places of interest

Post by hikerroeland » Tue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Those anyone know the prices to visit museums ,churches, Achillion, Mon Repos , and other places of interest? Roeland

Al
Admin
Admin

Re: places of interest

Post by Al » Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi There hikerroeland

I found some prices for the attractions you requested see as follows:-

Achillion Palace, Entrance fee: 6,00 euro, this is such a beautiful place to visit, I would say a MUST GO SEE for everyone who visits Corfu. :dup:

Just outside the gates of Achillion on the other side of the road is "Billy's or Vasilakis", a local distiller of alcoholic beverages selling Ouzo, Kumquat liqueur and wines, even better you get to taste before you buy...... :grin:

Corfu Museums and Art Galleries: Municipal Art Gallery - St. Michael and St. George Palace, Kerkyra, Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece, GR
Tel: +30 26610 30443

Corfu Museums and Art Galleries: Solomos Museum (Museum of Dionusios Solomos) - Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece, GR
Tel: +30 26610 30674

Corfu Museums and Art Galleries: Museum of Palaeopolis - Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece, GR
Tel: +30 26610 41369

Corfu Museums and Art Galleries: Byzantine Museum of Corfu (Antivouniotissa Museum) - Antivouniotissa Church, Arseniou, Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece, GR
Tel: +30 26610 38313

Corfu Museums and Art Galleries: Museum of Asian Art - St. Michael and St. George Palace, Kerkyra, Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece, GR
Tel: +30 26610 30443

Corfu Museums and Art Galleries: Archaeological Museum - P. Vraila 5, Corfu Town, Corfu, Greece, GR
Tel: +30 26610 30680

Full admission 3 euros
Reduced admission for students from countries outside the E.U.,
citizens of the E.U. 2 euro and aged over 65 Free admission

Churches I'm sure entrance if free but a donation is always welcomed :dup:

Don't forget the old fort.....

Hope it helps

Regards

Al :cool:

hikerroeland

Re: places of interest

Post by hikerroeland » Wed May 13, 2009 12:27 pm