Darts Knock Out

This forum is for posts regarding festivals, concerts, Easter, Carnival all happening on Corfu

Moderator: Al

eggy

Darts Knock Out

Post by eggy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Being held at Three W's , Agios Stephanos , North Corfu on Sunday 25th April. Register by 12:30 lunchtime for a 1pm start.
5e per person ,100e to the winner and 50e to the runner up. - plus trophies.

And help reqd please................ At a recent K/O in Roda I ordered some flights and shafts for a young Scottish couple in Kontokali. I've lost the mobile phone number - Anyone who can help me out.?

Eggy

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Darts Knock Out

Post by Chris » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Thanks Eggy for the Darts information, and here is wishing every success in the competition to all. Wish I was there, do like a good game of arrows. Cannot help on the young Scottish couple, hope you get some luck.

Welcome to the Holiday Corfu Forum. Proper greeting in New Members section.

eggy

Post by eggy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks Chris.

Forgot to mention, for anyone else out there,

Baze Bar, Sidari, are having a "Darts etc Bring n Buy" tomorrow (Sunday) - Flights n Shafts from e1.50 for 2 sets, Darts etc.
Late notice ,I know, - Sorry people.

Cheers
Negg

ps - Wish I could find this Scottish couple - Don't like to let anyone down, ( They are probably waiting for a call from me )

janet555

Post by janet555 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:04 pm

it seems u guys had a blast , i totally missed that thing , hopefully the next time i will be there at the coolest party.