CAMPER VAN FOR SALE IN CORFU

Do you have Items for sale ? or are you looking to buy anything ? Post your requests here.
(Buying & Selling is between the Buyer / Seller and has nothing to do with the Corfu Web Site & Forums should anything go wrong)

Moderator: Al

exile

CAMPER VAN FOR SALE IN CORFU

Post by exile » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 am

Hi i have a nice Ford Transit semi High Top fully equiped campervan for sale in Potomos just outside town.It is a Westfalia conversion,very low miles,TV,Toilet,Double and single beds,Cooker,Grill,12 volt lighting,Water tank with electric taps,swival front seats,high quality CD and radio with 6 speakers and I pod connection,side and back doors,rack on back with towbar for scooter or 2 bycycles,tons of stowage cupboards,electric portable fridge,tachometer,2 litre 5 speed petrol returns superb MPG,zig unit with twin battery,full intruder alarm,tinted rear windows and curtains all round for privacy,full UK paperwork on S.O.R.N ceritificate.Will need new Batteries and fresh fuel.......Offers from 1750 euros.This is a real nice van......please call me here in the UK,but my brother is in Corfu and will help you view the vehicle. call UK 01803859519 0r mobile in UK 07950332402 anytime Happy Camping!!!! :grin: