CAR FOR SALE , GREEK PLATES AND PAPERS

Do you have Items for sale ? or are you looking to buy anything ? Post your requests here.
(Buying & Selling is between the Buyer / Seller and has nothing to do with the Corfu Web Site & Forums should anything go wrong)

Moderator: Al

exile

CAR FOR SALE , GREEK PLATES AND PAPERS

Post by exile » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Hi i have a very reliable old Toyota corrola 2 door sports coupe in Corfu.All the papers are in order,and the numberplates are at the tax office ready to pick up,so no taxes are owed.I am a mechanic and purchased it 4 years ago .......and was the second owner.Its in pretty good shape and has done only 80k since last mot this year.It has alloy wheels,kenwood cd player ,good tyres,very very reliable and economical with a 1200cc engine and 5 speed gearbox.This is a cool old early 80s coupe and the parts are cheap and easy to get in corfu........it will proberbly need a new battery as its been standing for over 9 months undercover.Please dont expect a Rolls Royce......but if you want a good cheap legal Greek registered car.THIS IS IT. you can call me in the UK on 01803859519 or mobile UK on 07950332402 its in Potomos near town and my brother is there to let you view it....700 euros buys it.....its a bargain believe me