NEEDED - Greek 4X4 or Estate Car in Corfu

Do you have Items for sale ? or are you looking to buy anything ? Post your requests here.
(Buying & Selling is between the Buyer / Seller and has nothing to do with the Corfu Web Site & Forums should anything go wrong)

Moderator: Al

Hammondo

NEEDED - Greek 4X4 or Estate Car in Corfu

Post by Hammondo » Fri May 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Hello,

I would like to buy a Greek 4x4 car in Corfu as we currently drive our UK car out every year.

I dont mind if it is old but it must have been regularly serviced and have a full MOT.

Will consider 4x4 or an estate type car but it must have good sized engine as we live on a steep hill.

Please email me with anything you have available for sale - harrietrhammond@googlemail.com

Thank you

Harriet.

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: NEEDED - Greek 4X4 or Estate Car in Corfu

Post by Chris » Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 pm

As you are probably aware, in the majority of cases, used cars on Corfu can be quite expensive for what you get. This could be the reason why not many Second Hand Dealers are noted. However, there is a 2nd Hand Car Dealer at the traffic lights near the airport, on the road to Lefkimmi. If I find anything or hear of anything, I will post via this topic.

Hammondo

Post by Hammondo » Sun May 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Great, thank you very much for your help!

We know it is quite expensive but driving our UK car out there and back after six months is proving to be quite expensive (and boring) too!

Thanks

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Hopefully not that boring. I am planning to drive my Pajero to Corfu next year. Can you give advise on routes. Cheers.