Urgently need Van/estate car to drive back to UK

Do you have Items for sale ? or are you looking to buy anything ? Post your requests here.
(Buying & Selling is between the Buyer / Seller and has nothing to do with the Corfu Web Site & Forums should anything go wrong)

Moderator: Al

gilly123

Urgently need Van/estate car to drive back to UK

Post by gilly123 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi does anyone know of any cars/estate cars/vans for sale at reasonable price only needed to get us back to the uk.
Gill

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Urgently need Van/estate car to drive back to UK

Post by Chris » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 am

Hi Gilly, Welcome to the Forum. I do not know of anyone with a vehicle as described for sale, however, I maybe able to find some details of a Man with a Van who I beleive travels on a regular basis to Corfu from the UK delivering and returning belongings. I will search out his details and post on this thread. Good Luck with your search.

As a matter of interest, are you moving back to the UK.

gilly123

Post by gilly123 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Hey Chris
We are going back home unfortunately!!! money dictates im afraid, its not so much my stuff i need to take back its my dog!! hes quite large and the airlines want such a lot of money to fly him, so i was pondering getting a car so we could drive him back.
Gill

Chris
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Chris » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:56 am

I have been unable to locate the Man with the Van. He appears to have stopped doing what he did. As it is your dog, it will probably be better to maybe hire a car or similar and drive the dog home to the UK. I am sorry to hear of your reasons for leaving Corfu. Is this the sign of the times in Greece. Mind you, it is not a lot better here in the UK. However, Good Luck.

Incidentally, has your dog got its passport, and is upto date with jabs such as rabies. I think you will find that he has to be checked within 24 hours of arriving in the UK.

billyidol

Post by billyidol » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi do you still need a van?? I have a UK registered Ford Transit Camper in Corfu that i would like to sell....many thanks B :good2: